Area 1 HIV/AIDS Program
- 850-595-6500 x1505
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, Florida 32501
Please contact our office if you need additional information or printed materials. We can provide brochures for persons living with HIV and AIDS, as well as for the general public.
The Area 1 HIV/AIDS Program covers Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa counties. Important contacts:
- HIV/AIDS Program Coordinator – 850-595-6500 x1500
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program – 850-595-6767
- HIV Contract Management – 850-595-6500 x1501
- HIV Linkage Coordinator – 850-595-6500 x1506
- HIV Prevention (education, test site oversight, 500/501 training) - 850-595-6500 x1503
- HIV Surveillance – 850-595-6500 x1502
- PrEP Appointments and Information – 850-595-6345
- Test and Treat appointments – 850-595-6500 x1506 or x1502
- General HIV Inquiries – 850-595-6500 x1505
The Area 1 HIV/AIDS Program provides the following services to persons living with HIV and AIDS in Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton counties in Northwest Florida either directly by program staff or through contracts with area providers.
- Information and referral
- Program administration
- Contract administration
- Outpatient ambulatory HIV medical care through contracted provider
- HIV counseling and testing services oversight
- Public health prevention services
- Public education
- Licensed professional education
- HIV/AIDS drug assistance program
- Dental services
- Nutrition services
- Disease surveillance services
- Technical assistance
- Support to community-based organizations
- On-site PrEP services
- On-site Test and Treat services
- Perinatal HIV Prevention and Linkage services
- Peer Navigator services
- HIV counseling and testing services and oversight
Services may be provided directly by program staff, or through contracts with area providers.
Have you just found out you are HIV positive?
You may feel scared or upset first, but now that you know you are HIV positive, you have the ability to control what happens next.
Living with HIV isn’t like it used to be. It is no longer a death sentence. Being treated for HIV leads to feeling well and living a full, productive and healthy life. Some things may have to change; however, you may find that embracing the changes can improve your life. Visit www.oasisflorida.org/noflac to learn about the many HIV and AIDS service programs available in Northwest Florida. These programs provide a wide variety of services to assist you in living with HIV.
New Client To Do List (354 KB; pdf)
PrEP Prescribing Physicians in Area 1 (490 KB, pdf)
HIV Counseling & Testing Sites (375 KB; pdf)
HIV/AIDS 500/501 Training Schedule (197 KB; pdf)
nPEP Resource Tool rev. July 2016 (550 kb; pdf)
Location & Contact Information
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive
The Area 1 HIV/AIDS office is open
Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Call 850-595-6500 x1505 for more information.
After-hours HIV testing
1st Thursday of the month
click Events tab for dates.