On February, 3, 2016, State Surgeon General and Secretary of Health Dr. John Armstrong issued a Declaration of Public Health Emergency regarding the Zika virus. There are simple steps we can all take to protect ourselves from Zika and all mosquito-borne illness: Drain standing water, no matter how seemingly small, cover your skin with mosquito repellent and protective clothing.
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Statewide Tour Provides Surgeon General with Valuable Input from Health Leaders
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Florida Health Reminds Floridians to Get Ready for Hurricane Season
Regular medical and dental care is an important factor in personal health and wellness. This brochure contains information on medical and dental services in Escambia County, including locations for walk-in and free or reduced-cost clinics. For more information on services available in Escambia County, please call 211More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals