The Florida Department of Health’s Public Health Toxicology section has completed a health consultation for hydrogen sulfide gas emissions from the Rolling Hills landfill, located in the Wedgewood community of Escambia County, Florida. The health consultation was conducted at the request of the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County (FDOH-Escambia).
- Second Case Of Measles Confirmed In St. Lucie County
- World Meningitis Day: Importance of Vaccination
- Importance Of Vaccination Before Traveling Abroad
- Floridians Celebrate National Park Week
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami
- DOH Supports Playground Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals