The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Waterproof Florida encourages layers of protection that include supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness. Touch supervision is encouraged when young children are around any type of water, including bathtubs, pools, and natural water bodies.
- "EMS Strong" During National Emergency Medical Services Week
- Dr. Kevin Sherin Appointed as Orange County Director
- Erin Hess Appointed As Marion County Administrator
- Health And Safety Tips For Memorial Day Weekend
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
No events at this time
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals