The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Waterproof Florida encourages layers of protection that include supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness. Touch supervision is encouraged when young children are around any type of water, including bathtubs, pools, and natural water bodies.
- Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Health Advisory Rescinded for Bayou Texar at Bayview Park
- Florida Department Of Health Recognizes National Licensed Practical Nurses Week
- Floridians Reminded To Get Your Vaccine Before Halloween
- Regular Screenings and Early Detection Key in Breast Cancer Fight
- Department Continues to Move Health Forward
HIV/AIDS 501 Update
Florida Department of Health in Escambia County, Conference Room 302-303
November 03, 2015
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals