Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, Florida 32501
Healthy Start aims to reduce infant deaths, decrease the number of low birth weight babies, and improve the health and developmental progress for all Florida babies. Care coordinators provide education, support, and guidance to women who are pregnant or have a child under age three years and connect families to community resources.
Any woman can elect to be screened by their OB provider, or their infant maybe screened at the time of delivery. The confidential screening helps to identify babies who may have a greater risk for poor health outcomes.
Please call Connect ( Coordinated Intake and Referral ) at 850-417-3690 for more information or to make a referral.
- Home visits by a care coordinator
- Assistance in making doctor appointments
- Referrals for nutrition counseling
- Referrals for mental health counseling
- Depression Screening
- Stress Management
- Growth and Development for infants and children under 3 years of age.
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Family planning education
- Safe sleep education
- Smoking cessation support, referrals and education
- Coordination with local agencies and resources
Eligibility through Connect with Coordinated Intake and Referral
Coordinated Intake and Referral (CI&R) connects families to community programs. There are no income requirements. For additional information, please call 850-417-3690.
Location & Contact Information
1295 West Fairfield Drive
Pensacola, FL 32501
For additional information regarding Healthy Start services call:
Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Additional Resources
- Printable Resources