Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501
Please call 850-595-6670 to make an appointment.
Fairfield Service Center
1295 West Fairfield Drive
Northside WIC Clinic
8390 North Palafox
Monday – Thursday
Naval Hospital WIC Clinic
6000 Highway 98
Smart shopping with your WIC EBT card.
Grocery shopping is smart and easy with the new WIC EBT card. You can choose how little or how much you want to buy each time you shop with your WIC EBT card.
The Federal Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) provides EBT cards for free food to use at local grocery stores as well as nutrition and breastfeeding counseling for Women, Infants and Children under 5 years old.
- Nutrition Education
- Healthy Foods at no cost
- Breastfeeding information and support.
- Breast pump loans
- Referrals for Healthcare
- Click below see what kind of food package you can receive for each family member that qualifies for the WIC program:
Pregnant woman (1.17 MB; pdf)
Child 1 year of age (1.62 MB; pdf)
Child 2-5 years of age (1.57 MB; pdf)
Moms and babies (314 KB; pdf)
Women who are partially breastfeeding (1.18 MB; pdf)
Women with limited or no breastfeeding (1.12 MB; pdf)
Florida WIC Food Pamphlet (7.02 MB; pdf)
To be eligible you must be:
- A pregnant woman or
- A breastfeeding woman or
- A woman who has recently delivered or
- An infant or child under 5 years old and
- WIC Income Guidelines (135 KB; pdf) Many working parents are eligible for services. (Medicaid, Food Stamps, and wages/TANF recipients are qualified automatically)
- Call 850-595-6670 or More Information about WIC
Florida WIC EBT Card Brochure - Spanish (1.32mb, pdf)