The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Waterproof Florida encourages layers of protection that include supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness. Touch supervision is encouraged when young children are around any type of water, including bathtubs, pools, and natural water bodies.
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
HIV/AIDS 500/501 Training
Florida Department of Health in Escambia County, Conference Room 302-303
August 11-13, 2015
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals