The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Waterproof Florida encourages layers of protection that include supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness. Touch supervision is encouraged when young children are around any type of water, including bathtubs, pools, and natural water bodies.
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
- Florida Department of Health Announces $1 Million in Grant Funding
- National Healthy and Safe Swimming Week
- Joint Investigation Leads to Arrest in West Palm Beach
- Rescind Health Alert Bayou Chico
No events at this time
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals