The Florida Department of Health’s Public Health Toxicology section has completed a health consultation for hydrogen sulfide gas emissions from the Rolling Hills landfill, located in the Wedgewood community of Escambia County, Florida. The health consultation was conducted at the request of the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County (FDOH-Escambia).
- High Demand for Health Care Jobs in Florida
- Stress Management Key To Achieving Healthy Weight
- Three Appointments to Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council
- Nature Play Prescription Program Expands to Reach More Floridians
- Measles Case Confirmed in St. Lucie County
- ALERT Sanders Beach and Big Lagoon State Park
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals