Effective immediately, in response to bacteriological sampling, the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County (FDOH-Escambia) is rescinding the health alert for the following beach in Escambia County, Florida: Bayou Texar at Bayview Park.
- DOH Commends the Flordia Department of Transportation for Complete Streets Policy
- Celebrate Food Day on October 24th with Healthy Eating and Active Living
- Flu Vaccinations Offered to Employees
- Mosquito-Borne Illness Alert Continues
- Cease-and Desist Notices—September 2014
- October 20–24th is National School Bus Safety Week
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566.
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
For Health care Professionals