The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Waterproof Florida encourages layers of protection that include supervision, barriers and emergency preparedness. Touch supervision is encouraged when young children are around any type of water, including bathtubs, pools, and natural water bodies.
- SUMMER WHOOPING COUGH CASES POINT TO NEED FOR WIDER VACCINATION
- Keep It Clean, Keep It Cold, Keep It Covered: Food Safety Reminders This Fourth Of July
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING FOR EVERYONE
HIV/AIDS 501 Update
Florida Department of Health in Escambia County, Conference Room 302-303
July 22, 2015
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals