PENSACOLA, FL - The Florida Department of Health in Escambia County (FDOH-Escambia) reminds the public that a mosquito-borne illness alert remains in effect for Escambia County, Florida. Residents and visitors should take precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes in order to limit exposure to mosquito-borne illnesses.
- National School Bus Safety Week
- Health Alert: Bayou Texar at Bayview Park
- Cease-And-Desist Notices Served During Operation Jack-O-Lantern
- NEW: 2013–2014 Year in Review
- Miami-Dade Laboratory Honored with Quality Assurance Award
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads to Arrest in Orlando
125 Years of Florida Public Health: Lunch and Learn
Florida Historic Capitol Museum
October 23, 2014
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566.
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
For Health care Professionals