- Biomedical Waste
- Body Piercing
- Dead Birds
- Disaster Response
- Drinking Water
- Fee Schedule
- Food Hygiene
- Mobile Home Parks
- Petroleum Clean-up
- Petroleum Storage Tank
- Private & Public Schools
- Rabies Surveillance
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Pools and Spas
- Water Quality Research
- Environmental Toxicology
Downtown Service Center, 1300 West Gregory Street, Pensacola, FL 32501
The Facility Inspection Program is designed to protect the health and safety of the public through education about good sanitation and safety practices. Please see our fee schedule to purchase annual permit.
The Facility Inspection Program partners with:
Facilities in this Program are Classified as:
- Adult family care home
- Adult day care
- Assisted living facility (ALF)
- Crisis stabilization unit
- Hospice residential unit
- Intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled (ICF/DD)
- Residential treatment facilities
- Transitional living facility
- Public schools
- Private Schools
As of July 1, 2010, due to changes in the Florida Legislature, the Department of Health no longer regulates facility inspections in Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Childcare Centers. Please contact ACHA in regards to Hospitals and Nursing Homes and DCF for Childcare.The governing authority for these programs falls under:
- Florida Administrative Code regarding buildings serving the public and places of employment Chapter 64E-10,F.A.C. (9.87kb; pdf)
- Florida Administrative Code regarding community-based residential facilities Chapter 64E-12,F.A.C.
- Rules governing private school sanitation Chapter 6A-2.0040.
- Rules governing public school sanitation Chapter 6A-2.0010.
- Governing Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems (Septic Tanks) Florida Administrative Code 64E-6 (837kb; pdf)
Location & Contact Information
Downtown Service Center, 1300 West Gregory Street
The Facility office is open Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Call 850-595-6700 for more information.