Immunizations For Children
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, Florida 32501
FDOH Escambia participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program. It is a federal program that provides eligible children with all recommended vaccines at no cost.
Is my child eligible?
Children from birth through 18 years of age can receive VFC vaccines if they:
- Are enrolled in Medicaid (including Medipass and Medicaid HMO’s)
- Have no health insurance
- Have health insurance that does not cover immunizations
- Are American Indian or Native Alaskan
Immunization Requirements for Childcare and Elementary School Entry
Prior to entry into Florida childcare facilities or attending school (kindergarten through 12th grade) each child is required to have a Florida Certificate of Immunization, or DH 680 form, on file documenting age-appropriate immunizations of the following vaccines:
- Diphtheria-Tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine
- Polio vaccine (IPV)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib) vaccine
- Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Varicella vaccine (chickenpox)
- Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) vaccine
Need an immunization appointment?
Contact our Appointment Line (850-595-6554) to make, change or cancel appointment for your child.
Customer service representatives are available to assist clients 7:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.