MOM to MOM Breastfeeding Class
|April 07, 2020 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Northside Service Center
8390 North Palafox
Pensacola, FL 32534
Due to the recent health concerns with the COVID-19 and the recommendation to implement social distancing, WIC Breastfeeding has canceled the breastfeeding classes for April. We will reassess at the end of April how things are going.
Classes are taught by WIC Breastfeeding Staff who have years of experience helping mothers just like you.
Partners and friends are welcome—please limit one companion per person.
No pre-registration required.
You may bring a drink or snack.
No children, please.
You will learn…
- How to latch and hold baby
- How to make sure baby is getting enough
- How to avoid pain and soreness
- How to have a first magical hour with baby
- About breastpumps!
- What the WIC breastfeeding program can offer you!
Event Starts: 11:00 AM
Event Ends: 1:00 PM