MOM to MOM Breastfeeding Class
|February 26, 2019 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Florida Department of Health
1295 West Fairfield Drive
Pensacola, FL 32501
Classes are taught by WIC Breastfeeding Staff who have years of experience helping mothers just like you.
Partners and friends are welcome—please limit one companion per person.
No pre-registration required.
You may bring a drink or snack.
No children, please.
You will learn…
- How to latch and hold baby
- How to make sure baby is getting enough
- How to avoid pain and soreness
- How to have a first magical hour with baby
- About breastpumps!
- What the WIC breastfeeding program can offer you!
Event Starts: 4:00 PM
Event Ends: 6:00 PM