Pensacola, Fla. – In observance of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD), the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County (FDOH-Escambia), in partnership with Forest Creek Apartments and Health and Hope Clinic, is participating in a community-based NBHAAD event to increase awareness of HIV prevention and offer free HIV rapid testing to those ages 13 and up.
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners
- Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network
- UPCOMING EVENT IN OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN ESCAMBIA COUNTY OFFERS FREE HIV TESTING Monthly After-Hours Clinic This Thursday, February 2, 2023
- FREE DIABETES EDUCATION SESSIONS HOSTED AT CITY CENTERS JAN. 31 AND FEB. 1
- FREE HIV RAPID TESTING, WORLD AIDS DAY ON DECEMBER 1ST
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN ESCAMBIA COUNTY HOLIDAY HOURS Health Department Closed, November 23, November 24, and November 25, 2022
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-595-6683 or after hours at 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals