Pro Med Healthcare Dental Services
Effective Dec. 22, 2018, dental services at the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County contracted through Pro Med Healthcare Services were discontinued at the following locations:
- Molino Service Center: 3470 Highway 29 North, Cantonment, FL 32533
- Northside Service Center: 8390 North Palafox Street, Pensacola, FL 32534
Information for Current Pro Med Dental Patients
- To request dental records, contact the Fairfield Service Center at 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501, or call 850-595-6500, ext. 1075.
- DentaQuest-insured patients: To change your dental provider, call DentaQuest at 1-800-964-7811.
Community Dental Resources
Community Health Northwest Florida provides dental care for children and adults at three locations in the community:
- Fairfield: 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501
- Cantonment Pediatrics: 470 South Highway 29, Unit B, Cantonment, FL 32533
- Century: 501 Church Street, Century, FL 32535
Community Health Northwest Florida accepts DentaQuest, Medicaid, and many dental insurance plans. A sliding fee scale program is available for individuals who do not have insurance. Eligibility for the sliding fee scale program is based on household income. Payment plans are available.
For more information about Community Health Northwest Florida’s dental program, please call 850-4364630, or visit healthcarewithinreach.org.