Community Health Northwest Florida Dental Service
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, Florida 32501
Community Health Northwest Florida Dental Service offers dental services for adults and children at FDOH-Escambia’s Fairfield Service Center.
Services Provided Include:
- Dental Exams
- Dental X-rays
- Routine Dental Cleanings and Dental Hygiene Visits
- Oral Health Education
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Fillings and Tooth Restorations
- Dental Sealants and Fluoride Varnishes for Children
- Community Health Northwest Florida accepts a large number of health insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. Please be sure to bring your insurance card with you when you arrive for your appointment.
- Community Health Northwest Florida is a Lighthouse and Humana Medicaid Managed Care Provider. Community Health Northwest Florida participates in Medicare Advantage Programs.
- A sliding fee scale program is available for individuals who do not have insurance. Eligibility for the sliding fee scale program is based on household income. Payment plans are available. Financial Counselors are available to assist in answering questions regarding fees or payment options at all locations.
Community Health Northwest Florida provides access to interpretation for health center patients with limited English proficiency.
Community Health Northwest Florida is a Federally Qualified Health Center and a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deemed Facility.
Location & Contact Information
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive
Community Health Northwest Florida Dental Clinic is open Monday - Friday. Call 850-912-8880 for hours of operation and more information.