Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501
Smart shopping with your WIC EBT card.
Grocery shopping is smart and easy with the new WIC EBT card. You can choose how little or how much you want to buy each time you shop with your WIC EBT card.
The Federal Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) provides EBT cards for free food to use at local grocery stores as well as nutrition and breastfeeding counseling for Women, Infants and Children under 5 years old.
- Nutrition Education
- Healthy Foods at no cost
- Breastfeeding information and support.
- Breast pump loans
- Referrals for Healthcare
To be eligible you must be:
- A pregnant woman or
- A breastfeeding woman or
- A woman who has recently delivered or
- An infant or child under 5 years old and
- WIC Income Guidelines (9.61kb; pdf) Many working parents are eligible for services. (Medicaid, Food Stamps, and wages/TANF recipients are qualified automatically)
- Call 850-595-6670 or More Information about WIC
Florida WIC EBT Card Brochure - Spanish (1.32mb, pdf)
WIC Clinic Locations
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive
Molino WIC Clinic, 3470 Highway 29 North
Naval Hospital WIC Clinic, 6000 Highway 98
Northside WIC Clinic, 8390 North Palafox
Warrington WIC Clinic, 3960 Navy Boulevard, Suite 1
Appointments available for working families. Call 850-595-6670. Walk-in hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:30 – 11:30 AM and 12:30 – 3:30 PM