Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501
Smart shopping with your WIC EBT card.
Grocery shopping is smart and easy with the new WIC EBT card. You can choose how little or how much you want to buy each time you shop with your WIC EBT card.
The Federal Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) provides EBT cards for free food to use at local grocery stores as well as nutrition and breastfeeding counseling for Women, Infants and Children under 5 years old.
- Nutrition Education
- Healthy Foods at no cost
- Breastfeeding information and support.
- Breast pump loans
- Referrals for Healthcare
To be eligible you must be:
- A pregnant woman or
- A breastfeeding woman or
- A woman who has recently delivered or
- An infant or child under 5 years old and
- WIC Income Guidelines (135 KB; pdf) Many working parents are eligible for services. (Medicaid, Food Stamps, and wages/TANF recipients are qualified automatically)
- Call 850-595-6670 or More Information about WIC
Florida WIC EBT Card Brochure - Spanish (1.32mb, pdf)
WIC Clinic Locations
Appointments available for working families.
Walk-in hours are:
Monday – Thursday
from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
and 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Fridays from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
Fairfield Service Center, 1295 West Fairfield Drive
Northside WIC Clinic, 8390 North Palafox
Appointments only at the following locations.
Call 850-595-6670 to make an appointment.
Molino WIC Clinic, 3470 Highway 29 North
Naval Hospital WIC Clinic, 6000 Highway 98
Century Service Center, 511 Church Street