Weather Closure: Florida Department of Health in Escambia County
January 29, 2014
Due to continued hazardous weather conditions, all locations of the Florida Department Health in Escambia County (DOH-Escambia) will remain closed on Thursday, January 30, 2014. Buildings will re-open and services will resume at 8:00 a.m. CT on Friday, January 31, 2014.
DOH-Escambia suspended clinics and services include:
- WIC clinic and voucher pick-up services,
- Vital statistics services,
- Environmental health services,
- Dental clinics operated by Escambia Community Clinics and Pro Med, and
- Family health, family planning, immunizations, sexually transmitted disease (STD), tuberculosis (TB), pediatric specialty, and ADHD clinics.
Clients with appointments that have been cancelled due to weather closures, can call 850-595-6500 on Friday, January 31, 2014, to reschedule.
Residents and DOH-Escambia employees are advised to monitor the health department’s website at www.EscambiaHealth.com and local news media for updated information on health department hours and services.