DENTAL CLINIC CLOSURES AT MOLINO AND NORTHSIDE SERVICE CENTERS
November 21, 2018
Pensacola, Fla. – Effective Dec. 22, 2018, dental services at the Florida Department of Health in Escambia County contracted through Pro Med Healthcare Services are being discontinued at the following locations:
- Molino Service Center: 3470 Highway 29 North, Cantonment, FL 32533
- Northside Service Center: 8390 North Palafox Street, Pensacola, FL 32534
Community Dental Resources
Community Health Northwest Florida provides dental care for children and adults at three locations in the community:
- Fairfield: 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501
- Cantonment Pediatrics: 470 South Highway 29, Unit B, Cantonment, FL 32533
- Century: 501 Church Street, Century, FL 32535
Community Health Northwest Florida accepts DentaQuest, Medicaid, and many dental insurance plans. A sliding fee scale program is available for individuals who do not have insurance. Eligibility for the sliding fee scale program is based on household income. Payment plans are available.
For more information about Community Health Northwest Florida’s dental program, please call 850-760-0679, or visit healthcarewithinreach.org.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.