Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- Where can I find information about eligibility?
- How do I receive dental services?
- Who is eligible for dental services?
- What dental services are provided?
1. How do I schedule an appointment?
Call 850-595-6554 for appointments. FDOH-Escambia is located on 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501 (beside the ECAT bus station).Top of Section
2. Where can I find information about eligibility?
Call 850-595-6554. Once your eligibility appointment is scheduled, the clerk will provide a list of all required documentation to bring with you.Top of Section
3. How do I receive dental services?
Call 850-912-8880 for more information about Community Health Northwest Florida dental services.Top of Section
4. Who is eligible for dental services?
Community Health Northwest Florida eligibility requirements:
- Children covered by Medicaid ages 0-20
- Full Medicaid adults
Please Note: Clients may have to confirm dental eligibility with Medicaid prior to making appointment.
- Uninsured adults
Please Note: Uninsured adults must complete ECC financial eligibility paperwork and receive approval for CHNWF Medical Assistance Program. There's a sliding fee scale for adult uninsured clients.
5. What dental services are provided?
Community Health Northwest Florida provides the following services:
- Fillings for children and adults (sliding fee for adults)
Please Note: Patients must schedule an exam and x-ray prior to receiving extraction or filling. Emergency extractions may be done at the discretion of a dentist.