Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- Where can I find information about eligibility?
- How do I receive dental services?
- Who is eligible for dental services?
- What dental services are provided?
1. How do I schedule an appointment?
Call 850-595-6500, Option 1 for appointments. DOH-Escambia is located on 1295 West Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL 32501 (beside the ECAT bus station).Top of Section
2. Where can I find information about eligibility?
Call 850-595-6500, Option 1. Once your eligibility appointment is scheduled, the clerk will provide a list of all required documentation to bring with you.Top of Section
3. How do I receive dental services?
Call 850-912-8880 for more information about Escambia Community Clinic’s (ECC) dental services. You can also call 850-471-6983 or 850-912-8923 if interested in Pro Med dental services.Top of Section
4. Who is eligible for dental services?
Escambia Community Clinics (ECC) eligibility requirements:
- Children covered by Medicaid ages 0-20
- Full Medicaid adults
Please Note: Clients may have to confirm dental eligibility with Medicaid prior to making appointment.
- Uninsured adults
Please Note: Uninsured adults must complete ECC financial eligibility paperwork and receive approval for ECC Medical Assistance Program. There's a sliding fee scale for adult uninsured clients.
Pro Med Eligibility Requirements:
- Pediatric and adult Denta Quest,
- Healthy Kids through Denta Quest and Children’s Medical Services
5. What dental services are provided?
Escambia Community Clinic provides the following services:
- Fillings for children and adults (sliding fee for adults)
Please Note: Patients must schedule an exam and x-ray prior to receiving extraction or filling. Emergency extractions may be done at the discretion of a dentist.
Pro Med provides the following services:
- Routine appointments
- Urgent appointments